Castle Danger Brewery (CDB) is committed to an environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
We have a zero-tolerance standard for bullying or harassing of any applicant, employee, vendor, customer, or other individuals with whom we interact at the brewery and at any events and festivals.
It is the policy of CDB to ensure equal employment opportunity for employees and an environment without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. CDB prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
Examples of Unacceptable Conduct:
- Verbal, written or physical conduct that denigrates or shows hostility or aversion toward an individual because of his/her race, color, religion, gender or gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Epithets, slurs or negative stereotyping; threatening, intimidating or hostile acts; denigrating jokes; and written or graphic material that denigrates or shows hostility or aversion toward an individual or group.
Complaint Process – If you see something, say something
CDB encourages reporting of all perceived incidents of discrimination, harassment, or retaliation, regardless of the offender’s identity or position. Individuals who believe that they have been the target of, or witness to inappropriate behavior should express their concerns (either verbally or in writing) with their immediate supervisor, any member of the management team, or Human Resources or by submitting an electronic complaint. This applies to employees, customers, vendors, partners or any other external party.
- CDB will promptly and thoroughly investigate such reports.
- Corrective action will be taken where appropriate, up to and including termination of employment.
- Confidentiality will be maintained throughout the investigatory process to the extent consistent with conducting an adequate investigation.
- Retaliation against an individual for reporting harassment or discrimination or filing a false or malicious complaint will be investigated and may result in appropriate disciplinary action up to and including termination
Respect is the cornerstone of an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment. Each of us plays an important role in maintaining an environment in which all are welcome.
Thank you for your commitment to maintaining an environment of dignity and respect for all.